Fidicon Devices India Private Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. This statement discloses the privacy practices for MANUFACTURING REVIEW property of Fidicon Devices India Private Limited, located at https://fidicondevices.com
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Fidicon Devices India Private Limited at email@example.com or by contacting Fidicon Devices India Private Limited, Plot no: 1706/12, near Rajvi Cinema Circle, Ankleshwar GIDC, Gujarat 393002
Service is the https://fidicondevices.com website operated by Fidicon devices India Private Limited.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. For example, The duration of a page visit.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (Computer or Mobile devices).
Data Subject or User
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
Collection of general data and information
- Browser types and versions used
- Which operating system is used
- Date and time of access to the Internet site
- IP address, service provider of the accessing system, other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name of User
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Uses of data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support & valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you (you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you, Registration on our website, Subscription to our Digital Briefing (e-newsletter) and Marketing Emails).
- The right of Rectification (your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete).
- The right of Object (processing of your Personal Data).
- The right of Portability (provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured & readable and commonly used format)
- The right of Children Privacy (Does not address anyone under the age of 18th).