Gauge Hatch Manufacturer
In formal Terms, Gauge Hatch Provides tank access where manual level gauging, temperature measurement or sampling is required. The foot Pedal allows the operator to open the gauge hatch whilst remaining hands-free to carry out required measurement.
They often have a quick opening hatch so you can conveniently open the hatch, drop your measurement device (often a calibrated “stick”) into the tank, and quickly obtain a physical measurement of the tank’s level.
Features Gauge Hatch
- Non-sparking design.
- Corrosion Resistant Construction.
- Positive sealing soft seat inserts.
- The locking mechanism (Knob Nut) is raised above the cover surface for easy access.
- Padlockable to prevent unauthorized tank access.
- Large, easy-to-grab quick-release knob-nut lever
- The safety foot pedal allows fast, hands-free tank access for sampling and gauging.
- The self-aligning cover closes automatically when the foot pedal is released.
- Carbon steel base construction is available for welding to the tank roof.
- Flanged as per ANSI B16.5 #150 RF as Standard, other connection types available on request
15NB TO 800NB (ANSI/ASA/ASME B16.5/PN/NPT)
Spring Loaded, Lockable, Quick Release, Non Spark Type.
ASTM A216 GR. WCB(CS), SS 316, SS 304, SS 316TI, FORGED STEEL ASTM A105, HASTELLOY C, PTFE, RUBBER, CAF, FEP, METALLIC SPIRAL WOUND GRAPHITE, and other as per customer requirement.